Monday, October 16, 2006

Because I can't see you

At the moment: throat's sore, nose all clogged up... coughing my brains out.


Hey you,

It's been only three days since we last saw each other but I'm going nuts here trying to go through life without our daily routine. We're both sick, you much much worse than me. I've ran out of cash so I can't go to your house anymore besides, you'd just feel obliged to take me home and with your current condition, I'd rather walk from Timog to Quintos than have you make unnecessary trips at my expense.

Without you I find myself playing a lot more. Do you know I've finished 6 missions in Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny in just one day? And if I'm not heating the PS2 up, I'm burning my laptop's processor. It has been open for the whole day and I've been doing nothing but check my Multiply, Friendster and this blog in regular rotation. Whenever you call me to say you miss me, I have to be honest that I can't even find the energy to say I miss you too. Being sick and knowing that you're doing worse than I am, add that to the fact that we haven't seen each other for a couple of days has drained me. No, it's not your fault. Stop thinking that it's always your fault.

Between us, you're the strong one. You're the athlete. So why did it hit you so hard? You haven't been eating properly have you? Well I'm sure as hell you haven't been sleeping properly. Maybe that's it. Or maybe you're just too stressed with juggling your work (that shows no mercy in changing shifts every month) and me your overly demanding girlfriend. I'm sorry for being a pain.

I hope we both get better soon.

Because if we don't; At this pace, I'd soon finish Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny and then I'd have nothing to do. I can't leave my mind blank or else I'd think of you and then I'd cry. You know how much of a crybaby I am.


From your fellow sick person,
Sorbetera




NOTE: to readers of this blog... I'm sorry for the sudden mush overload. I hope you don't mind. When I get better (which will be soon I hope) I'll try to give you guys a good read.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps you're kulang sa 'kisspirin' and 'yakapsule'.

Anyway, we'll be waiting for you. Hihihi.

---
I'm backness!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you,

It has now been four days since we last saw each other. Just less than a handful but slowly becomes an eternity as each hour passes. Yeah, we're both sick, which pains me coz I couldn't take care of you. Remember pseudo-spam Seedling Style?

Without you, it feels like I have aged another 30 years, rotting on the couch, coughing my lungs out. NOTHING happens which is why I couldn't share much when we talk on the phone. Its depressing.

Between us, you're the lively one. You're the bouncing bunny. Its unusual to hear you talk with a little less energy. I know you're not a fan of old and modern medicine and you say that your condition is common so I trust that you know what needs to be done.

What a way to begin the Sembreak...

Yeah, I agree, lets get better. ^__^


Germboy,
Diode

9:18 AM  
Blogger -pAm- said...

ayayay..get well!^_^

12:26 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Hi there sorbetera.

Get well. =)

2:37 PM  
Blogger ice_edge said...

awwww... sweet.

get well soon. =)

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chimera-sama, I hope you get better soon. ^___^ This goes for Germboy too... Err, is it him? :D

6:49 PM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

I don't mind mush.

I love mushy posts.

Teehee.

Get well soon! :D

9:23 PM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

aww.. thanks guys.. I appreciate it really.. *moved to tears*

DIODE = Julian ^__^

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaah! first, i wish the both of you wellness.. hindi keo nag-iisa! i'm sick too!grrrr... second, i find it relly sweet.. because just like you sorbetera girl i cant seem to find the things that will burn my time.. *sigh* and i cant seem to find a way to be with my samurai.. i'm broke and he's also! it's been two days.. :(

anyway, i saw you sa catwalk.. i was about to call you but i changed my mind.. it seems like you're not in the mood for a chat.. grabe! naka-sibangot ka for the reason i dont know! eon! just wanted to let you know ate, na miss na kita.. ahe! hope to hang out with you soon! (when im no longer broke! ahe!) =p

7:18 PM  
Blogger KAI said...

Get better!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home