Saturday, September 23, 2006

Smacked and Dressed Up

At the moment: getting ready


Before anything else... I just got smacked in iT2m today. It's a website I frequently visit.. I submitted my site there a couple of months ago ready for the run-down of what to do with my blog since they give straightforward, hard truth reviews.

I was supposed to get 2 smacks (which is an honestly GREAT thing!) but instead got uhmm.. a boot up my ass I think because of the popups my site torments all of you guys with. I'm so sorry.. I didn't know there were popups, I should've checked it without the blocker I guess.. now I'm off to find a way to stop the darn things.. ^__^


CHARLES R. said this about my blog:

I just love her template! I find it quite easy for my eyes and after being bombarded by some BTOD at least I deserved refreshment. The sidebar is okay but dear that tagboard must go since it is just an eyesore.

This is quite an interesting blog to read. Most of her write-ups are quite funny and I read most of her archives since I was so interested to know more about her. That is a good sign if I am digging on someone’s blog archives.


I'm really, really happy with the review. I thought my entries bore people a lot, I'm thrilled that someone else finds it interesting. Thanks Charles! I might be taking the tagboard down soon enough... but the popups.. the popups must die!!


Now on to little black dress matters. For the CATV Awards night, we are obliged to wear formal evening dresses. The theme is "Black and White" we can either wear black, white or black AND white. For someone like me, white is NOT an option. White is reserved for people with small thighs and even smaller waists. It's LBD for me. I saw these while searching for styles to look for when I eventually go out there and buy the dress:





Some classmates would even go as far as paying for custom-made dresses... and for what? For an awards night that would go for no more than 3 hours? Although... having custom dresses would be a LOT easier than going around malls looking for the perfect black dress.. shopping although it promises to be fun, can be quite the foot/ankle killer. They're paying for the convenience I guess.

Dress-ups like this usually excite me but if you're constantly low on cash (like I am nowadays) it's a chore just getting excited over it.

So which one is it? Ribbon or no ribbon?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely the ribboned one. So cute. ^_^

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yung may ribbon!!

cute cute! sexy pa.hehehe.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no ribbon for me!!

the haltered one, definitely!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah, can't help you. My internet connection (dial-up should be abolished) sucks. The pictures won't upload.

But anyway, since I was a kid, I hate dressing up. I'm not accustomed to dresses and fancy footwear. And shopping. Ugh.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

the one with the halter is nice...

the one with the ribbon is cute, but the ribbon REALLY shouldn't be pink. white, maybe. black, perfect. THAT shade of pink is kinda... something.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

the one with the halter is nice...

the one with the ribbon is cute, but the ribbon REALLY shouldn't be pink. white, maybe. black, perfect. THAT shade of pink is kinda... something... else.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got smacked before... and like you, they game me a juicylicious boot on the head. Hahaha.

It means you have to clean the popups, sidebars, and all ^_^

---

I can't find anyone appreciate my fashion sense improvement efforts. Been a geek since highschool, and now I'm trying my freakin' very best to have my getup a hell lot presentable.

----
Ummm... I hate ribbons. Remind me of Sailormoon. Make-up! Haha. Lol

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dress-ups are fun! yeba! :p

and yeah, i pick the one without the ribbon. :p

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess the pop-ups are caused by some scripts you use. yun kasi minsan cause nung pesteng pop-ups. T__T

yun lang..

the halter is cuter. ^^

9:25 PM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

the haltered one is winning! hehe I find the ribbon cute too!! but I guess I can't exactly wear that on other occasions.. say, a dinner with my boyfriend's family.. haha

I'm the type of person who buy things preferrably with multiple uses.. haha

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home