Saturday, September 16, 2006

Adobe Premiere Pro... we meet again

At the moment: tinkering with videos


Have you wondered where I have been during the past few days? Yeah as if you care right? But I'm telling you anyway.

After TV Production squeezed us out of our minds one last time, I went into a drifting hiatus. All the stress snapped away in an instant leaving me lost with nothing to do. Every day of my week used to be so full, almost to the point of spilling with so much work that needs to be done. Most of which is TV Production's fault. Haha! So now that it's finally over (God... it really is, isn't it?) I'm caught in a daze. Suddenly, I absolutely had nothing to do, I have so much time in my hands it's driving me delirious.

So I went on a couple of dates with Julian and slept longer than usual. It's more a treat than it actually sounds really. During TV prod, Julian and I both felt neglected even though we understood that we both had stuff to do. I also took advantage of this time to finally go shopping at 168 and finally buy my first pair of pumps. Heels thinner than my index finger. It's shoes for the ladies.. haha! A kid I no longer am. Thanks yoda.

After a couple of days I found out that the opening sequence I edited for our show was nominated for BEST OBB in the school's CATV awards. If you want to view the clip it's right HERE. But of course, after I found out it was nominated, I had to edit it and make it look more presentable. Last time I faded out the word "shit" from the song since we were a bit nervous about the higher-ups minding that. We're a school ran by priests so you get the point right? However, after watching it a few times, I realized that "shit" doesn't stand out much and unless you know the lyrics of the song and listen with utmost concentration, you wouldn't recognize a cuss word has slip by you already.

I opened Adobe Premiere Pro and had the mixed feeling of longing and disgust. I've been editing for over a month now and this interface has been the cause of so many tears and frustrations.. and laughs too.

So while I have my dramatic reunion with Adobe Premiere Pro, I'd like you guys to watch this.


Love sucks for a lot of men. They say women got it bad because all we can do is just wait around like pieces of meat until someone notices our worth. A fact which I absolutely agree on. Men have the liberty to choose and oftentimes, women end up saying "Oh well, I better settle for this one, there may not be anyone anymore who'd be attracted to me" but then again men with their power to ask girls around to be their girlfriend sometimes have it bad too. In the end I guess love sucks for people who don't exactly fit the beauty standards of the world. Man or woman, love or even just a certain part of it sucks for us.

Watch this everyone! ^__^ (WARNING: may be a little violent to some conservative minds)




Sad.... but true? You tell me.

14 Comments:

Blogger -wreck- said...

hey, i like the video and the message as well... sad nga... =(

kaw gumawa? galing...

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the video was violent but i love it. expresses truth pero naaano [ano ng aba?] ako dun sa girls na approach pa lang yung guy, um, grabe na.

haha. pero natuwa ako.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is sad. cant view the video coz my connection sucks.hehe.:)

anyway, ure tagged dahil wala akong magawa!

i will check that out soon.:)

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! i love the videooo! HAHAHA!!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

galing nung video.. :)

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....that means women can be real monsters!!

hahahaa. Good one.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Alternati said...

on your VTR:

LOL at "Kapusa meow meow meow"... Was the song you used the "andito na si chito, si (someone) at si (someone)"? I forgot na where I heard that Parokya song. Thanks to you I have an LSS stuck in my head.

on the Stick Video:

Did you do that? I loved what Betty did... no words, just a bullet in the head. haha

1:12 PM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

hahaha ang cute ng video! my favorite part was when the guy saw that huge ogre girl and just walked past her. hahahaha super funny.

2:56 PM  
Blogger & said...

oh well...

reminiscing my MTV days - watching happy tree friends when I saw that vid of women EATING men.

love it.

jill. wanda. or whatever the name is...

THE STATEMENT IS ALWAYS TRUE. they're all the same, but they differ in some ways. LABO no?

love sucks. parts of it. :D but still, mas masarap dumila sa patalim...

http://vindication.wordpress.com

9:29 PM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

third>> naw I didn't make the video.. I sure hope I did though hahaha

yna>> yeah grabe no? hehe

pam>> waa! sad nga!

cars>> woot!

jeniffer>> hehe galing ng gumawa ^__^

hitori>> yep.. eye-stabbing, skin-ripping monsters.. >.<

iamstorm>> as expected.. >.<

alternati>> yeah haha it's called "bagsakan" ^__^ I'm glad you liked it!

donya>> I know! he even paused for a minute and then as if saying "uhh no thanks.." he walked on still with that smile on his face.. haha funny stuff

vinkz>> heehe labo nga! May take some time for me to get it haha

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that video is eeeviiiilll!

2:56 AM  
Blogger Anomie said...

umpisahan mo magpaka hapon susunod ako =) i know you can do it!! go go go go go!! hehehe.. pausuhin mo ung retro.. i mean ng retro ung mga dahon lang takip natin hahaha un ang pinaka retro.. nyahaha..

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try Avid instead

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home