Saturday, September 09, 2006

Wacked OBB and Random Things

At the moment: for the first time in several weeks.. CALM.


I've been reading Stephen King's Misery in-between work during these past few days. During those scarce little minutes that I hang my mouth open with nothing to do... I barely finish 2 pages a DAY but I'm thankful I could at least do that much. The story's getting better though.

Anyway... I'm going through a terrible dry spell.. I can't post anything if my life depended on it. So now I would just leave you with a sample of the things we do in TV Production. Here's a sample OBB, the opening sequence you see introducing a tv show. I edited it and we shot the raw video in our garage. We sang the "meow, meow" thing and I also made the logo.. so yeah, we're pretty proud of it so I hope you appreciate it too ^___^



Forgive the bar and the tone, it's needed in creating VTR's like this.. ^__^


BONUS:

I was tagged by Donya Quixote to post five random things about me. But I won't be tagging anyone else.. I'm too lazy.. sorry donya ^__^


1.) I like Disney songs and I listen to them whenever I work on videos. My current favorite is "Forget About Love" in Aladdin 2.

2.) I LOVE skirts. I own at least 10 skirts and only have 2 pairs of pants (I wear pants only when I really, REALLY have to).

3.) When I was a kid, the first song I learned was "Sana'y Wala nang Wakas" by Sharon Cuneta.

4.) I love to act. I once thought that I can be a theatre artist. But all that's just a childhood dream now... fate steered me in a different direction. ^__^

5.) I can't relate well with my family. Sometimes I think I'm born in the wrong family.. the wrong set of people. hehe

11 Comments:

Blogger & said...

i loooove that vtr. nice one. and at last, i know your complete name!!

yey. :)

damn. UPLOAD MORE VIDEOS! i am craviiiiiing. :)) lol.

http://vindication.wordpress.com
that's all.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew! now i can comment!

i like the video! you guys were so cute, making those funny faces..! you're that nicole, right?weeehhhh...

thanks for commenting on my blog..

http://sukobna.blogspot.com

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, bagong layout?

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!

heeheee..:)

rock on! take care!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger KAI said...

Haha, the video's so cute!!!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi po...
ang cute mo sorbetera girl...
pa comment lang...

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving the new laaaay. :) and.. the videooo.. ang cute. =))

I like Disney songs --> me too. haha :))

8:21 PM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

CUTE PICTURE!

And yes, we know your name na! BWAHAHAHAHA MATAKOT KA!!

ngarngarngar

9:53 PM  
Blogger Christie Lucagbo said...

You know, maybe I should try making music videos. :)

Then I'll be uploading them in YouTube.

Who knows... People might discover how talented I really am. ^^

10:20 PM  
Blogger p a n i c doll said...

I love your vtr. Ang galing galing~!

10:26 PM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

vinkz>> I will ^__^ I promise I will ^__^ hehe

yna>> yehey! I was starting to get worried about it. Waaa!! You know my name na!! hehe

tangkie>> yep! bago narin URL mo?

pam>> thanks dear!

kai>> hehe thanks! ^__^

third>> waaa! nahiya namana ko dun.. ^_^ thanks po

cars>> thanks! and yeah Disney songs are cool.. haha I swear they're therapeutic!

donya>> waaa!!! hahaha I knew it! I knew people would notice! hehe hush hush nalang tayo ah hehe

damsel>> why not? We actually made a music video once for a competition.. ^__^ Just get a camera, study how to edit videos and then voila! You can make anything! Anything you can think of! I'm planning to make a digital film before I graduate.. hehe

Yuff>> thanks dear! ^__^ it wasn't much ^__^

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home