Saturday, September 02, 2006

When You're Smiling

At the moment: happy.. goddamn happy


I therefore conclude that photo ops can make a person's day.

As I have been telling you guys (endlessly) about, TV Production has taken a huge chunk of my 24 hours. And for this day, we had our OBB shoot. It's the opening credits thing you see in TV shows. It was extremely fun! The concept for the shoot was brilliant and even though we were a bit down on the equipment (just a digicam and natural light) we were able to produce really good shots (if I do say so myself) This reminded me how much I'm jonesing for a camera. GAWD! I love my laptop and all that but I'd love it more if I had a camera. Haha! I never did care about cellphones and mp3 players (although I do care about iPod sometimes... haha) all the techie I'll ever need is my own computer (check) and an in-your-face camera. Yeah... that would be sweet.

So here are some snaps of how the shoot pulled through.

I hope you enjoy them.. I can't make any sensible posts right now because I can barely breathe with all the schoolwork jammed up our asses. I will, no, I SWEAR I'll give you guys a good read next time.



Can you guess who the girl with the red bow headband is?

We live and breathe gossip

I wasn't trying to give you the finger I promise!

empty seat beside me...


I still can't get over the fact that we were just using natural light. The make-up looked perfect, the background (which we made ourselves as well) and the big red chair my lolo loved to sit on matched perfectly well (you'd barely see it in my solo wacked-up picture)

Once I manage to upload the video, I'll post it up. ^__^

HERE's the UNEDITED, RAW version of my part of the video:



8 Comments:

Blogger Donya Quixote said...

You look like you're having a lot of fun. :)

Anyway, I tagged you. Bwahahahaha. Instructions on my blog, if you ever decide to do it.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics! :D Hehe. ΓΌ Hindi halatang pagod kayo. :P

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the background right there! :) yung puro handprints and stuff. ang gandaaa!

soo tapos na ba ang mga editing mo?

hope so.

and hope you're barely breathing.

payo ko lang, why don't you chill out after those hard tasks. i know you deserve a break. ;)

http://vindication.wordpress.com

:D long live sorbetera! :)

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

computer + camera....

*dream on*

hahaha :P

1:28 AM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

donya>> sure I'm up for it! ^__^ seems simple enough.. hehe

luna>> haha! yeah.. we're CA students.. we're supposed to smile even on cam even if we'd rather crawl on a bed and sleep

censored>> I'm not that good with teaching stuff.. but a probable temporary solution would be to go to a layout site and get one from there..

vinkz>> yeah.. we made the background too.. haha! The yellow handprint is my hand hahaha

yuggy>> yes.. I have been dreaming for several years now.. haha!!

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice vid.:P Hehe!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang kulit niyo naman heheheh

ang ganda ng quality ng pictures

anyhoo napadaan lang heehee :D

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chimmy! I love your video! Kawaii! Nakakatuwa siya! hehe... Ne, can I have the headband that you used, ung may red na ribbon *joke* ..just kiddin' ;)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home