Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sorbeterizing

At the moment: So tired I can barely keep my eyes open


If you have been reading this blog, you would know that I've been editing videos for the past few weeks, painstakingly might I add... As I've said before, I'm a noob on overtime so things are tough as jerky.

Let me explain a little bit of what goes on in the life of the sorbeters.

We have a course on TV Production. And in this course, we make tv shows (haha yeah very funny captain obvious) and everyone in the group gets a chance to taste how it is to be a Director, a camera person, a VTR person, audio, Technical director... the works. For this week, our funny sadist prof commanded us to produce 3 shows this week when in fact, our regular routine was ONE friggin show per week. So imagine the hassle, imagine the insanity. It's like doing a three week's worth of work in one! Gawd!

And in this three shows (and in all the other shows we're going to produce) I will be editing the VTRs. So let's click on the logic button everyone. I'd be doing SIX TIMES more work than some of my groupmates. I am not only going to be a talent, an audio person, and a camera man but I will also be using my time spent at home for editing. YES. There is no such thing as break in my current dictionary. I am living and breathing TV Production.

Oh and on top of all that, I'm making a script for a play... I am "sorbeterizing" something Aeschylus wrote. It's not easy reading through 44 pages of Agamemnon and adapting the idea into a contemporary play.

Come to think about it, instead of bitching about it in my blog, I think I'll just go on ahead and use every second of my time to finish all the work.

Here's the little smiles in between the work:


Handpainting is teh greatest!



Me and Karla with "Mario" just outside the studio



After our Mario Bros. edition of Thomasian Trends



After the SCA-LUV-ARTS show


Haaay... ^__^

5 Comments:

Blogger PATRICIA said...

suicide week to e.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Donya Quixote said...

hellweek ninyo?

i'm done with mine! woohoo!

anyway, i'm back. so sorry i haven't been able to drop by lately. phew.

2:05 PM  
Blogger & said...

wow. i'm also done with my PE project; although it's just a single friggin' project.

i'm assigned to do the bulletin board in our classroom. sheesh, utakgago :(

plus, i'd be the EMCEE in Buwan Ng Wika Month Ender. Whatever that is. :-<

hussle, baby. hussle. =)) and nice naman ata yung show nyo! MARIO BROS!! shet... missing that game a lot.

post more pics! or a VTR presentation! haha..

http://utakgago.blogspot.com

10:42 PM  
Blogger Dutzy said...

Hala, ako naman walang ginagawa for the past 5 mos. :P

Gudluck padin :) Gusto ko na tuloy magpasukan.

12:22 AM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

vinkz>> yeah I'll post it really soon! when everything's all over! ^__^

donya>> glad to see you drop by again!

dootzey>> hehe nakakamiss no? ^__^ balik ka dito dootzey ha!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home