Sunday, August 06, 2006

Beautiful Men

At the moment: CRAMMING


Because it's prelims week, I will be posting something simple, clean and completely pointless. Let me muse about beautiful men. No, I don't mean beautiful as in Anthony Hopkins beautiful or George Clooney beautiful. I mean beautiful-enough-to-not-be-a-man beautiful.

They are men who look good in being men and who STILL look good being women. Most of these beautiful men are those I see in korean movies and dramas.

Here's an example:



This is Lee Joon-ki. If you watch tagalized korean dramas, you've probably seen him in My Girl. Now I personally don't watch tagalized stuff since I'm an avid fan of subtitles but I do know that he's part of this drama shown on ABS-CBN (am I right? gawd.. I lack local tv knowledge) If you do watch it, I am sure you agree with me that with his fair, flawless skin, his strong and chiseled face, this guy is probably one of the most beautiful guys you've ever seen. Beautiful as in pretty. Beautiful as in "GAWD I WANT HIS SKIN!!"

Now this is Lee Joon-Ki in his latest movie hit, The King and the Clown.



It's UNFAAAAIIR!! Unfair I tell you!! God has blessed him way too much! How can he look good being a man and a woman at the same time? Try making a woman look like a man and she'd end up looking like a dyke. The prominent jaw is still there but come ON! You have to agree with me! He looks so PRETTY!! I can actually fall in-love with him.. as a MAN! See how serious it is? At least for me anyways.

Oh and the picture doesn't even do him any justice. Watch the movie and his very actions.. oh gawd, the way he MOVES! I swear he made all the girls in that movie look like a bunch of chimps.

If you have suggestions on who deserves the title "Beautiful Man" and you want me to write about him, post it in the comments section. I'll take a look at them ^__^


Oh well.. now back to my boring estudyante life. PRELIMS WEEK! *pulls hair in aggravation*




P.S. Guys.. if you have time (and patience) can you please vote for me for a spot in The Composed Gentleman's Blog of the Week? That is kung gusto niyo lang naman Visit his blog and the poll is in his left sidebar

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! ^__^

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pangit nman sa lalaki yung ganyan. makinis pa sa babae.

men r rough dba. pero ok din maging vain wag lang mabading.hehehe. Bat ko nga pla sila pinakikialaman, malay b n10 at sadyang pinaganak lang silang magkaroon ng ganyang hitsura

haba pala ng comment ko.lolz

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voted for you on the poll. G'luck. =)

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenk. dumaan.

i vote you always at the poll, kasabay mo - binoboto ko rin si icarus at jalstin - kasi mga links ko sila.

:) anyway.

i watched MY GIRL last saturday, yeah. my classmates (girls) watched it and we boys HATE it. ang korni (no offense) ng mga koreanovelas eh..

and nung nakita ko yung lee joon ki ba? or whatever. akala ko, GIRL sya!

grabe. ganda nya. :))

kaso lalaki pala. wenk.

ayun. share lang. :) siguro homo yan! http://utakgago.blogspot.com dumaan!! comment ko ha ;) gudluck sa prelims!!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahaha. i TOTALLY get your point.

i don't know him cause i only watch mtv and etc, but omg! i wouldn't be surprised if he's bisexual.

i don't like korean men that much. especially their eyes. i'd rather opt for the macho type--- tall, dark and handsome. and could you give me someone who can play basketball? and smart? and fluent in english? and confident? haaayyy... dreamboy. ;)

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bishounen, eh?
idon't know, but there are studies that say that most women still go for the square-jawed "manly and macho" looking type. ^_^

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, nakakatawa naman yun. Di naman gaanong kaganda si Lee ...[insert full name] kapag babae. Pero...X____X

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home