Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Orgasm-by-Food

At the moment: Indifferent


Let me tell you this... I had never been hungry before in my life as I was last night. I was browsing through other blogs when I suddenly felt that annoying pang of hunger. It was already around 12am so obviously I shouldn't be eating anything anymore and should just sleep the hunger off. But I couldn't! It was that god-awful sensation in the pit of my stomach that just didn't want to be ignored. What's more, I look at my blog and see pictures of food... argh.. curses! I seriously wanted a burger.

I was chatting with Julian and he said I should look for a fruit. But the only available fruit in this house is that one fruit which I terribly hate: Oranges. Don't go flaming me now. I just don't like oranges. I dislike spitting out fruit pulps and seeds and besides, I don't even like citrus-y stuff. I was left with no other choice but to sleep the damn agony off. Yes, I prefer to suffer in hunger than eat oranges.

When I woke up, (which was already pretty late, lunch was ready) with the memories of last night's hunger lingering in my system, I decided to go for it.

I don't know if it was the hunger but all the food in the table was suddenly extraordinarily, fucking delicious. We had ordinary adobo and then ginisang sayote but I was in pure bliss. It was just adobo but I was nearing orgasmic pleasure. Yes.. orgasm is the best word that would fit the feeling at that moment.

Hmm... this reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy..


Chris Griffin: I hate vegetables.
Lois Griffin: Honey, they're good for you.
Chris Griffin: It tastes like a monkey. A monkey that's past his prime.
Stewie Griffin: This meatloaf is a symphony of flavor.
Stewie Griffin: It's too bad you can't have some. It's practically orgasmic!
Stewie Griffin: Oh, yes! Oh... yes!!
Stewie Griffin: [Faking orgasm]
Brian Griffin: I'll have what he's having.

Hahaha!! A baby faking orgasm.. yeah now that's something. But then again, Stewie is no ordinary baby. Anyway.. it was only today that I realized it can happen. Food can be sooo good (especially when you're damn hungry) that it can practically equal to a satisfying orgasm. If everyone takes this into heart, then the problem of overpopulation will cease to exist. All we have to worry about now is a whole lot of obese people.



NOTE: thanks to Planet-Family Guy for the lines from that particular Family Guy episode.
thanks also to Quahog 5 News for the screencaps

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... i had one of those just last week. it was sisig. sisig!

oh yes! oh yeah! ahuh! more! more!



...okay i've officially grossed myself out.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Food is total pleasure to the ones deprived of it. Ayun... Kahapon lng, ntutulala nko sa klasmeyt ko hbgn kumakain siya ng lunch... Ako biskwit lng (bka ma-late kasi ako sa meeting pg ng-lunch pko), tpos siya, kanin... grabe.. ayun lng..

12:21 PM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

Sisig!!! OMG!! the passion! the seduction!


JAL>> I'm with you on that one. Food becomes so good and so ridiculously sinful when you're deprived of it.. in my case, a certain evil practice called "diet" deprives me of the food I salivate for.. Masarap kanin.. I don't think I can ever switch it with bread

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home