Sunday, July 02, 2006

Burgers Shmurgers

At the moment: in a particularly good mood



Caught in the act of sin!


Lucky is the guy who can dig his teeth onto burgers without guilt


I have sinned again. This time with a greasy, notorious fiend called Hotshots. It happened yesterday. Julian and I browsed through Glorietta in search of stuff to ogle at. And when we suddenly got hungry, our tummies led us to the traditional burger n' fries combo instead of the usual korean restaurant we always go to. Maybe we needed a change of pace.. or maybe I'm just making excuses for devouring a sinfully delicious burger (AND fries! >.<)

So what did we order? I forgot what the name of the burger was but it had the word Bleu on it. It was a classic burger but instead of the regular cheese, it has cream cheese on it. I felt myself pushing my own limits with this burger. Julian, on the other hand, ordered the Chicano style one.. it had lots of fresh salsa on it. His burger tasted like a REAL burger while mine tasted like meat in thick, white sauce. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I'm just saying how different our burgers were. I take a bite of mine and taste creamy, soft sauce on my tongue. I take a bite off Julian's burger and taste the juicy meat smothered in tangy salsa sauce. Was it good? Hell yeah.

I haven't eaten a burger for a long time and it tasted damn good. I don't care if the burger didn't look like anything that's on the menu. I don't care if it's an ordinary burger.. heck, give me bart burger from Burger Machine and I'll gladly eat it. Sadly though, I wouldn't be able to eat burgers again for a couple of months. So it's temporary 'goodbye-grease' for me. It's funny how I seem to have a clear record of the number of burgers I've eaten in the past months.. while a few years back, I didn't care shit about what kind of food I eat and when I ate it. Why was I cursed with such a slow metabolism?


So.. what happened to our heavenly burgers?




This is what happened. Obliterated. Completely wiped out of this universe.



Try it, why don't you? It's time to graduate from the Regular Yum don't you think so? ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home