Sunday, June 04, 2006

At your service

At the moment: Totally Confused


Sorbetera welcomes you to her blog. Actually, I was hell-bent on choosing the name "Lucille" for this blog but then again, the harsh conditions of the great internet god left me impaled. Yes, another person in this world of 6.5 billion people has chosen the name Lucille for his/her blogspot account. I tried choosing other names like "Atelier" (which I thought after the manga Paradise Kiss crossed my mind), "Parfait" (which I thought after the manga Parfait Tic came into mind) but alas, everything turned to dust. I tried to recall my past blog which I manually made in Freewebs... I used that name for a long time. It was Piraso. Then I thought perhaps a tagalog name could sneak in. And luckily, it did. Grammar Freaks might be thinking right now that there is no such word as "sorbetera" much more, a "sorbetera girl" I'm telling you now, don't strain yourself for there is no special meaning behind the name of this blog. I chose "sorbetera" because sorbetero was already taken and because there's no such titles as "tubera" or "karpintera." Ugh.. I'm so corny I think I'm gonna puke.

No I do not sell ice cream. But I sure as bloody heck love it. If I'm going to be perfectly honest here, I'd say that I just couldn't think of any name and just thought of my favorite kind of dessert.

However, if I'm going to be completely fake about this, I'd say that I chose this name because my blog would be like ice cream in a hot day. You won't stop eating it until your throat gets all sore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home