Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A Hot, Enticing Affair

At the moment: Satiated.


It was one hot afternoon. The sky practically cleared itself up so that the sun can torture the poor humans on Earth. Sweat trickled down my forehead but I didn't care. I was hot... and bothered. The urge is enough to drive one out of his sane mind.

I was delirious. The sun was doing its part very well. With all those people around, I couldn't possibly go for it. The burning sensation was driving me insane but I still had the right mind to not let anyone see me while I do it. Doing it in that place and in that exact moment will ruin everything that I've worked so hard for. People might disrespect me if they catch me doing it.

So I looked for a private place where I can enjoy it privately. I couldn't wait any longer.. I was grabbing it with my right hand and stroking it back and forth thoughtfully. I managed to get into a spot near UST Botanical garden where small trees made excellent cover. I sat with obscene excitement and tore it open fiercely. There was no use acting all shy and innocent. I've done it lots of times before.. sometimes even in public. I'm used to this.

It was long.. thin yet hard as a rock.. the tip was sweet. I let the sweet tip touch my waiting lips and felt tingles of desire. I couldn't stop licking the tip. I kept on licking until finally, I was able to go all the way down. I thought I was going to choke but thank Aphrodite I was skilled enough to gobble it up whole. Until finally, I was done.

I walked out the garden with a dirty feeling. Like I've done something ridiculously unconventional. An overwhelming feeling of shame took over me as I wash my lips off with cold water.

And there, left ravaged by my claws...


My box of Pocky was no more.. >.<


NOTE: Try Pocky! The type of snack you'd think is guilt-free but after devouring 3 boxes of them (yes, you wouldn't notice how much of it you've been eating) you'd suddenly realize, Holy shit.. where did all my pocky go?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

curious lang ako... are those like the jack n jill chocolate sticks? [no, i have never seen a box of pocky in my life.]

1:54 PM  
Blogger sorbetera said...

Yeah it's like that. But it's a lot longer. and I think one box of pocky has more sticks than the regular jack n jill pack.. It's originally a japanese snack, mentioned often in their comics and anime. ^__^

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home